Equipment and Installation
Simplifying the design and installation process
Get expert fire systems design and installation
For building owners, property developers, and those renovating buildings, ensuring fire safety is our top priority. At Survival Solutions, we offer comprehensive fire equipment and installation services to meet your individual needs.
From electrical systems to suppression systems, fire hydrant and hose reel systems, portable fire equipment, and passive fire safety systems, our expert team is equipped with the skills and tools to evaluate drawings, review technical specifications and assist in interpreting building compliance upgrade orders for your fire safety project.
The installation of fire safety systems and products can be quite broad with regards to the types of projects and equipment required. Survival Solutions hold a sound understanding of the national Construction Code, Building Code of Australia and installation standards. Our team of experts can provide the support to get your project underway.
All the equipment we are able to design and install
- Automatic fire and smoke detection systems
- Exit and emergency lighting systems
- Building occupant warning systems BOWS
- Emergency warden intercommunication systems EWIS
- Smoke and heat alarms
- VESDA and beam detection
- Fire sprinkler and deluge systems
- Wall wetting drencher systems
- Combined hydrant and sprinkler system
- Fire sprinkler, diesel and electric engines and pumps
- Gas suppression system
- Marine suppression systems
Fire Hydrant and Hose Reel Systems
- Fire hydrant systems
- Fire hose reels
- Fire hydrant diesel and electric engine and pumps
- Jacking and Jockey pumps
Portable Fire Systems
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fire blankets
Passive Fire Safety Systems
- Fire and smoke doors, frames and hardware
- Lightweight construction (fire rated gyprock) and fire rated steel
- HVAC Fire and smoke dampers – mechanical and passive
- Fire seals, collars and penetrations
- Locksmith services
Why choose us?
Here at Survival Solutions, our foundations rest on three core values: reliability, professionalism and knowledge.
Our expert team guides you through the complexities of fire compliance, providing accurate assessments, premium equipment servicing and essential installations in line with AFSS requirements.
Why? Because the safety of your building occupants, business and investment is our top priority.
At Survival Solutions, we offer personalised consultations to assess your unique needs, considering factors like class of building, construction type, size, occupancy and local regulations. Our team will recommend the right fire equipment.
Passive systems, like fire doors and seals, contain and slow down fires, and minimise the spread of smoke, protecting lives and property. They’re essential for safe evacuations and minimising damage.
Our technical team are all licenced with the Department of Fair Trading and hold a membership within the FPAA, so you can be sure that our services meet the highest industry standards and regulatory requirements.